Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring is in the Air

happy_easter
truck
I absolutely love Spring! The weather is just right, the birds are chirping and the flowers are beginning to bud! It is amazing to watch everything come back to life after the dead of winter.
pink_bunny
lamb&cross
The holiday that truly marks the springtime season for me is Easter! Not only is it precious because we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ, but it gives me a huge sense of anew. Everything starts fresh! Plus, I usually get a new dress for the occasion...and who doesn't love that?? (Actually, this year I might make one instead...so stay tuned!)
carrots
birdie
So in preparation for cute Easter clothes for the kiddies, I thought I'd share some of my favorite appliques from SwakEmbroidery.com. Hoppy Easter & hoppy sewing!! xoxo hannah

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hannah....I LOVE all of thses....can we MAKE them!! I miss sewing with you all AJP