Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow Day?

snow
We're wishing for a snow day this weekend! Last time it snowed in Auburn, Matthew and I were on our way home from visiting my sister Audrey and her husband Jake in Hendersonville, NC. Unfortunately, we spent most of the day stuck in snow traffic in-and-around Atlanta. The trip normally takes about four hours, but that day it took eight! So, it was already dark by the time we got home. We did manage to roll up a quick snowman on the back porch to grab a few pictures. He was all decked-out with gumball eyes and a bottle cap mouth!
Photobucket
Needless to say, I think King could live without it all! I'm still keep my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

vanessa said...

The B'ham stations said we may get snow!! I get too excited then always disappointed about snow.

Hannah Dixon said...

Me, too! But, maybe we'll see a lot in Chicago!! :)