Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taylor Wesley Whitaker

hannah_taylor
This little man was born on the morning of May 28th at Southeast Medical Center in Dothan. I can't remember his measurements, but I'll try to get that info and post it soon. We were so excited to finally meet baby Taylor, that we drove down for the weekend to visit him and his proud parents, Wesley and Hilary...our great friends from Bonifay, FL.
hannah_hilbaby
Hilary had a good delivery, even though she was almost a full week overdue! I don't know if I'll ever completely understand how God created our bodies for such a process! It's truly amazing!! I got a picture of her here modeling baby Taylor, of course, and one of my originals....a maternity hospital gown! The straps un-snap at the yoke band for ease and comfort when breastfeeding. I'm really glad it fit and I can't wait to make more for all of my preggo friends!!
Photobucket
Since we were going down to visit, I didn't want to show up empty handed. So, I quickly made some burpcloths....
Photobucket
...the very first with Taylor's name on them! Hilary and Wesley couldn't decide on a name over the 40 weeks....so they waited until the little guy arrived! Taylor is Hilary's maiden name, and I think it fits the first born quiet well! Especially, since he looks a lot like the both of them. He's got Wesley's nose and Hil's eyes. He's just precious!
hannah_w_BC
I can't wait to spoil him rotten! We'll definitely be planning frequent trips to Florida to spend more time with them...I don't want to miss him growing up! Congratulations to The Whitaker Family!!

2 comments:

vanessa said...

That top turned out so cute and she looks great in it! Also LOVE the burp cloths!!

Dara said...

Love the pics...can't wait to meet Taylor! Love the top and burpies...great job!