Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jillian's Gators

hannah_jillian1
I'm so excited to show-off my very first model!! This is Jillian Gastley, daughter of a wonderful family friend Dara Gastley, who grew-up with my husband, Matthew, in Bonifay, FL. As you can see, Florida was the inspiration behind this dress!
hannah_jillian3
Dara is a skilled photographer, so I am very lucky to have a professional document my work. Check out her site at http://daragastleyphotography.shutterfly.com/.
Photobucket
This little dress has received a lot of attention from football fans! Thanks to Dara, I'm going to start working on an unofficial SEC series! So, if you're more into tigers, dawgs, elephants or even seminoles....stay tuned!!
Photobucket
Thanks again Dara and Jillian!! The dress is cute, but Jillian is so much cuter!!

2 comments:

vanessa said...

That dress turned out amazing! You did a great job on those gators!

Heath and Lacey Hughes said...

Hi- A friend of mine sent me your blog and I love it! I am currently working on and Auburn tiger smocked dress and I can't wait to see your work. BTW- I loved the birthday blog. It gave me lots of ideas for my little girl's first birthday (that isn't until March, but I am already planning!!)