Monday, July 13, 2009

Banana Split

hannah_banana4
I know it's been a long time since my last post, but, yes....I'm okay! Just extremely busy! We've been out-of-town quiet a bit lately....traveling to Dothan and then to Dauphin Island with great friends for the 4th of July.
hannah_banana
So, since I'm among several unfinished projects at the moment, I thought I'd show you another Corey bubble, but sleeveless and for a girl....and I hope this is the last for a bit! I know you guys are probably wondering if I ever make anything else! *L*
hannah_banana3
Believe it or not, this batiste is vintage! My mother-in-law started a bishop with it and Lou Ann Lamar's Bab's Banana Split plate about 20 years ago....let's just say, she didn't get as much done on it as she had hoped and I inherited the project. Lucky me!
hannah_banana2
There was a lot of fabric, so I used some to make this outfit for Lillian Grace Michelini. I can't wait to see her in it! It's so sweet!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Beautiful work as usual!!!